Bankers Blanket Bond Insurance
Covers direct losses (actual damages) sustained by Financial Institution as a result of wrongful acts of their employees or by third parties.
Policy provides protection against wide range of risks inherent in business operations performed by financial & lending institutions.
The BBB Product includes a number of sections called “Insuring Clauses”. Each Insuring Clause offers protection to a Financial Institution / Bank against clearly defined risk of Financial Loss (up to an agreed limit of Indemnity) for example:
Return to Insurance Types »
- Theft / Burglary
- Damage to office and contents or premises risk – loss of damage to furniture and fittings, decorations and office equipment from burglary, theft, hold-up, assault and other such criminal acts.
- Dishonesty of Employees or any fraudulent acts of the employees
- Unexplained disappearance
- Transit – Loss or damage to property whilst in transit anywhere in the world in the custody of employees and including transits carried out by courier service or by registered post.
- Forged Cheques – Loss sustained due to the forgery or fraudulent alteration of cheques, bills of exchange, drafts, acceptances, withdrawal orders, certificates of deposits, letters of credit and money orders.
- Forged Securities
- Counterfeit Currency – losses sustained from the acceptance in good faith of counterfeit notes or coins at the Insured premises.