Call Us On: +971 2 622 1427

Securing the Unknown

A&F Home

Business Secure

What is the basic risk covered (These may vary from policy to policy):
Business Secure pack may include the essential covers such as: contents, public liability, worker’s compensation and employer’s liability, depending on your business activity. These covers are required by local regulators and financial institutions. The Business Secure Insurance Policy primarily caters for the SME market.
Furthermore, you can choose additional protection from a large list of risk covers. For each risk, you will be able to select the level of protection that best suits your requirements.
Our expert sales team will be able to tailor your quote so you can enjoy the advantage of a packaged coverage to ensure better value for money.

What may be insured (Optional cover):

Business Interruption
You will cover additional expenditure reasonably incurred by you for the purpose of avoiding or diminishing a business interruption in consequence of loss or damage to your property. Computer Breakdown
You will be covered against computer breakdown which directly causes the deterioration or destruction of computer equipment.

Customers’ personal effects
You will be covered for damage or destruction of your customers’ personal effects whilst at your premises.

Directors and Officers Liability
We will cover any directors and officers against any claim for any wrongful act committed by them in the capacity as a director or officer.

Fidelity Guarantee
You will be covered against loss of money or goods caused by fraud or dishonesty committed by your employees.

Goods in Transit
You can be covered if your goods or toolsare lost or damaged while in transit, either in vehicles owned or operated by your carried by a third party.

Loss of Profits
If your business suffers a loss of income after an incident at your premises, we’ll pay you for loss of profit and continuing overheads including employee wages.

Machinery Breakdown
You are covered for loss or damage to machinery.

Money in Transit
Will cover you for money that’s lost or stolen when you’re carrying it to the banks.

Office Money
Will cover you for money that’s lost or stolen from your premises or your home.

Personal Accident
You and your staff will be covered in case of an injury resulting in death, permanent total disablement or permanent partial disablement.

Portable Equipment
You will be covered while you are away from your premises (worldwide) for the loss or damage to your portable and / or mobile business equipment.

Product Liability
You will be covered for your legal liability to pay damages to third parties arising from injury or damage to third parties in connection with any product you have manufactured, sold or distributed.

Professional Indemnity
If you provide professional services to clients – like advice, consultancy or design – we will cover you in the event of a claim against you for a mistake that’s caused your client to lose money.

Property All Risk
It will cover the structure of your premises, as well as fixtures, fittings and improvements, in the event of accidental loss, destruction or damage.

You will be covered for loss or damage to stock and materials in trade while contained at the premises.

Return to Insurance Types »