The Group Life and Personal Accident Insurance Scheme has been designed to cater to the needs of employers for the protection of their employees against death or disability. This form of protection is better than Workmen's Compensation Insurance since this inter alia affords compensation in respect of employees against the risk of natural death as well as accidental causes. Moreover, the cover is on a 24 hour basis anywhere in the world.
Group life insurance policy is very flexible and is designed to cater for the changing needs of the employers. Addition of new employees and removal of staff who are no more in employment can be done during the term of the policy. Under this scheme an employer can provide maximum protection to his employees at the lowest possible cost.
The other optional benefits that can be covered in addition to Death benefit are:
Return to Insurance Types »
- Double Accidental Death Benefit
- Permanent Total Disability due to accident
- Permanent Total Disability due to sickness
- Permanent Partial Disability due to accident
- Permanent Partial Disability due to Sickness
- Temporary Total Disability due to accident
- Temporary Total Disability due to Sickness
- Accidental Medical Expenses
- Repatriation of mortal remains to home country