The intention of the Travel Insurance is to cover any Emergency Medical expenses, financial and other losses incurred whilst travelling – within the country or worldwide.
Travel insurance can be arranged at the time of booking a trip to cover exactly the duration of the trip or an annual policy can be issued for frequent travellers.
The common risks covered by a Travel Insurance policy include:
Return to Insurance Types »
- Accidental Death, injury or disablement
- Emergency Medical Expenses
- Medical Evacuation / repatriation
- Overseas funeral expenses
- Delayed Departure
- Loss, theft, damage of personal possessions and money including Travel documents like Passport, etc.
- Delayed baggage
- Replacement of essential personal items
- Legal assistance
- Rent-A-Car Damage - deductible
- Personal Liability